Thursday, May 30, 2013

Love at First Sight. Twice.

Sometimes you fall in love, right on the spot.  You look across the room and BAM!  There is your one true love.  This happened to me last week.  Not just once.  It happened twice.  Maybe that means I am fickle, but I doubt it.  I think it just means I am lucky.  Actually, I was lucky not just once.  It happened twice.  It was then that I realized that Cupid has amazing style.

freshlaundry So last week, there I was, minding my own business at work….well, more like I was playing dress up with fun people at work….when out of our basement appeared a flash of yellow deliciousness (which happens to be Littlest’s favorite color).  It was a new tank from Fresh Laundry.  I was in love.  I couldn’t wait to slip it on.  The tank was soft and flowy.  It gave me a shape without giving away the farm.  Ok, it was oversized, so it gave away the farm a little bit until I threw a navy tank on underneath it.  Since I had decided I could not live without this tank (and I had Hot Mama rewards to use up….), I immediately called Hubby to get him to release some emergency shopping funds.  Imagine my surprise when he said yes!!  Being the nice wife I am, I actually waited a couple of days (until payday!) to purchase my new love.  Being the fashionista I am, I naturally planned on wearing it the day I bought it. 

On payday (double meaning to that word, if you didn’t catch it!), I was sporting my new Fresh Laundry tank.  Suddenly,  out of nowhere, new shipment Charlotte Tarantola (one of my favorite designers) showed up.  Sigh.  Here we go again.  I was done when I saw the first cardigan.  It had lace.  It had polka dots.  It had sparkly buttons.  Seriously?  SERIOUSLY?????  Randomly I threw it on over the outfit I was wearing, which included my new tank.

I wonder if I can convince Hubby to give me more money……

love1love2love4 love3

via Hot Mama:

Tank:  Fresh Laundry Striped Back Swing Tank

Sweater:  Charlotte Tarantola Lace Polka Dot Cardy

Jeans: AG Legging Ankle

Necklace:  Linden Hills Circle and Stone Pendant

Bracelet:  Mia Berkley Leather Wrap Bracelet

Bracelet:  Zad Braided Single Bracelet

via DSW:

Shoes:  Audrey Brooke Haleen Wedge Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment