Would you like to know more about me? Well…..
Evil Joy has tagged me in a get-to-know-each-other blog deal. Who Are YOU? I simply answer the questions and tag some of my favorite bloggers to answer some. Hopefully, you’ll get to know me a bit better and also find some new blogs to LOVE!
Apparently, there is a rumor that my washing machine would stop working if I didn’t do it. Now, normally that wouldn’t bother me, but since I am already living without a microwave, I better not lose another appliance.
1. Where were you born. In Viborg, Denmark. True story. I was an air force baby.
2. Were you named after someone? No clue.
3. How many children do you have? 2 little girls, 3 furry babies, and a husband, so……six?
4. How many pets do you have? We have 3 dogs and 2 fish.
5. Your worst injury. LOL. I fractured my tibia while clipping my dog’s nails. Yes, that happened. Non-weight bearing on crutches for 6 months before I had surgery. It was fun.
6. Do you have a special talent? Um…..sure?
7. Favorite thing to bake. Christmas cookies. Pies. Cakes. I actually enjoy baking but require a reason. Wine and laziness keeps me chubby enough as it is. I don’t need baked goods adding to the extra pounds.
8. Favorite Fast Food. I don’t know if I have one. Does Diet Coke from a fountain count?
9. Would you bungee jump? Heck yeah!
10. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their teeth. I know. It is weird.
11. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when I watched this video. Damn you people for posting this uplifting stuff on Facebook. I bawled like a baby.
12. Any current worries. Probably. Usually money related, like most everyone else.
13. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Diet Coke, water, and wine. What else is there?
14. What’s your favorite book? I refuse to answer this for fear it may hurt the feelings of some books or authors out there. Suffice it to say I love to read, especially young adult/supernatural type books.
15. Would you like to be a pirate. Aaaaarrrrrggghhh! Aye, mateys!
16. Favorite Smells. My hubby’s shirts at the end of the day (the cologne smell, not the pits), Christmas trees, vanilla.
17. Why do you blog? I am passionate about showing the balance between being me and being a mom. It is a struggle for a lot of women and my goal is to help them understand it is OK to be both.
18. What song do you want played at your funeral? The Hallelujah Chorus. We played it at our wedding too.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself. Physically, my “front butt” from having kids. Mentally/emotionally – my ability to put my foot in my mouth with lightening speed.
20. Favorite hobby. Reading!
21. Name Something you’ve done, you never thought you would do? Blog!
22. What do you look for in a friend. Someone who can put up with my shenanigans (maybe even suggest a few new ones), less drama/mind games, open mind and heart.
23. Favorite Fun things to do? Is it sad I had to think about this one? I just like to do lots of things. I am usually entertained by the little things.
24. Pet peeves. People who are late. You know who you are….
25. What's the last thing that made you laugh? Looking at old photos of Biggest for a new blog post. That kid is nuts!
So now you know a little more about me. Here’s the fun part – tagging some of my favorite blogs so you can get to know them better along with me!!! Some have already been tagged but I have to list a couple of them anyways!!!!
Now go check out some other blogs and learn about who the hell we are! And if you’re feeling it – click on the link below to cast a vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs. Thanks!