Holy crap. I won an award. Well, kind of. My friend, Evil Joy, passed along an award for me to celebrate (kind of like a blogging chain letter). Let’s be honest, I am going to take it and run with it. From now on, I will say I have an award winning blog. YEAH, BABY!!!
Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
- All recipients need to thank the giver
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
THANK YOU TO EVIL JOY!
Evil Joy, I heart your face. I am blessed to call you my (evil) friend. You are an inspiration to me and I would probably not be blogging if it were not for bloggers like you. Besides, when you get past your evil side, you are one of the most caring, loving and devoted person I know.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF!
- I love random reality TV. When other people are watching The Voice, The Bachelor, or Amazing Race, I am busy watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, Jersey Shore, and America’s Best Dance Crew. In all honestly, I very rarely watch the “big” channels like ABC, NBC or CBS.
- I hate spiders and will kill any spider I can find in the house (provided I can’t find someone else to kill it for me first). After the spider has been killed, I then “talk” to the rest of the spiders in the house about how the dead spider broke our “don’t see, live free” agreement. I don’t care that they are in the house. I just don’t want to know about it. I love to live in this oblivion.
- I love all kinds of music but rarely pay attention to artist or genre. I like to get around….musically.
- I love to read young adult novels, specifically supernatural or dystopian themed books. I am a member of a book club which also loves this genre!
- When my husband is out of town, I don’t sleep in the middle of the bed. I still stay on my side. Usually a dog or two snuggles into that space for me.
- I love to take baths. I am a Lush/Blissful Bath junkie, and I need bubbles in my bath. Bath bombs are a plus!
- I love to get my make up professionally done, especially for a girls night out or other special occasion. Sure, I could do it myself but I love the pampering and new ideas.
7 BLOGS I LOVE!