Every year, people make resolutions to start out their year. Normally, I skip this. I figure if I am going to ignore them, why make them? This year, I wanted to try something different. I thought I would make some resolutions but keep them realistic.
- Drink more wine. Hey, it is heart healthy to have a glass of red a day, isn’t it? Besides, if I resolve to drink less, I will clearly fail.
- Keep making my best attempts to eat foods my friend Suzi would approve of. They actually are pretty tasty and keep me healthy. Of course, I reserve the right to eat crap once in a while.
- Join the gym. Notice, I said join. I never said anything about attending.
- Have date night once a month with the Hubby. We are a little too lazy about it and should probably be better. And by date night, I actually mean leaving our house to do something, not just agreeing on the same movie from Netflix.
- Help stimulate the economy. Through shopping of course….
- Have more mommy-daughter dates with Biggest and Littlest. They are just plain fun for everyone.
- Crack the top 50 for Top Mommy Blogs and become #1 in my category. OK, this is more of a resolution for my readers. I can only vote for myself so much….but you all feel free to click on that icon located on the upper right of the page or the one below. Once a day, if you please.
Hmmm. I think that is enough for one year. They are mostly realistic, I think. Except maybe the food one. That may or may not fall by the wayside….
Make it memorable.