Monday, August 6, 2012

Pin-spiration!

I admit it.  I heart Pinterest.  What social media obsessed person doesn't?  It is where I go to be insipired, feel like a domestic goddess and express my love of fashion and trends.  So naturally, as I was starting my blogging journey, I looked to my Pinterest boards for inspiration.  You know you have them....those boards which you pin your "pin-spirational" quotes and sayings to that either inspire you or just plain make you giggle.  Heck, I have at least TWO of them titled:  Yup and Just Makes Sense!

Here are some of my favorite pins that inspire me as a mom, as a fashionista, and as a mom fashionista who is paid to empower moms, making them look and feel hot (which I LOVE to do):















Maybe it is wrong (or slightly cheesy) but I try to live each one of these every day.  I am absolutely fruity, zany, imperfect yet very happy.  Is it a recipe for success or insanity?  Maybe a little bit of both.  You be the judge!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment